Bus Air Conditioning System Introduction
1. Non-independent bus air conditioning systems
1. Air inlet 2. Exhaust gate 3. Radiator 4. Bus air-condition engine 5. Clutch 6. Compressor 7. Evaporator
8. Condenser 9. Condenser fan 10. The circulating air inlet
Bus Air Conditioning System Classification By Structural Type
The bus air conditioner can be divided into the integral bus air-conditioner, split bus air-conditioning and decentralized bus air conditioning.
1. The integral bus air-conditioning: the sub-engine, compressor, condenser and evaporator are connected by belts and pipes into a whole bus air conditioner, and then it is monuted on a special frame, forming a independent assembly, and driven by the sub engine, through the ventilation pipe sending the cold air into the bus, such as Electrical Truck Air Conditioner, SDD-01-Bus-Air-Conditioner
2. Split bus air conditioning system: The compressor, condenser, evaporator and the sub-engine parts of independent air-conditioning are all arranged separately, then using the pipes connected into a refrigeration system. Such as GC-03 Special Vehicle Air Conditioner
3. Decentralized bus air conditioning system: the evaporator, condenser, compressor are distributed installation in various parts of the bus, and coupled with the pipe.
Zhengzhou Guchen Industry co., Ltd is the professional manufacturer of bus air conditioning,bus air conditioning system, truck refrigeration units with high quality and low price, for the after sell service ,we also provide the bus air conditioning spare parts for our customer, if you want to know more about how to buy bus air conditioner information, please for free click the on-line support customer service or send us Email firstname.lastname@example.org