2. Before install the pipe joint, check that if the model of the O-rings match it.
3. The pipe joint and the O-rings must be smeared with refrigerant oil. (The refrigerant oil has the function of lubrication and sealing).
4. When the pipes need passing by the vehicle engine, make sure the pipe is long enough, because the engine is shaking when working.
5. Keep pipes far away from engine exhaust pipe, avoid the aging pipes lead to explosion. If the pipes couldn't avoid to pass the exhaust pipe, make sure the distance is not less than 250mm and wrap the protective rubber around the pipes.
Ⅳ wire harness and wire slot installation
1. Align top of the wire slot with the bottom of the condenser.
2. Make sure the wire slot is in a vertical position, perpendicular to the condenser bottom. (Measure by a ruler)
Ⅴ Pulley installation
The pulley connecting the engine and the condenser, and driving the refrigeration units. Process the pulley as required dimensions:
Model A, groove width:13mm Angle:36 degree
Model B, groove width:15mm Angle:36 degree
If the pulley diameter is more than 200mm, the angle should be not more than 38 degree.
The engine pulley must be unified with the compressor pulley in dimensions. The screw must be tightened, check twice.
Tips: Smear the sealant on the screw when install the pulley to prevent it from loosing and dropping, for which might cause serious installation accident.
Ⅵ Compressor Bracket and Compressor Installing
1. Don’t place any materials around the engine (including tools, screws, iron sheets…), to avoid the vehicle was damaged
2. when install the compressor, please take care the engine and avoid the vehicle was damaged because of careless operation
3. Do not let the engine pump drive the compressor.
4. Because the compressor will be shake when it works. So you should be fixed the compressor bracket and installing the compressor on it and the screw must be tightened. (the compressor should be install the crossbeam of the compress bracket and deviation cannot be greater than 25mm ) When you weld the compressor bracket, it should be not out of shape.
Ⅶ Refrigerant Charging
Pumping air into vacuum state after confirming there has no leakage, then filling the refrigerant and debugging the truck refrigeration units system.
Ⅷ Trial run
1 use you hand turn the compressor clutch run, and before the trial the compressor clutch should be clockwise at least 10 times.
2 test run requirement: In winter, set temperature in -18 degree, then defrost manually. After the defrosting, begin the refrigeration (end of the trial run). In summer, set temperature in -5 degree, then defrost manually. After the defrosting, begin the refrigeration units. (end of the trial run).
Requirement: each unit need to have a test report in paper.