is dedicated to producing high quality truck refrigeration unit, the following suggestions should be observed when using truck refrigeration units or van refrigeration units
If The Truck Refrigeration Units in a Very Cold Climate (≤ 35℃):
• Truck Refrigeration Units which operate in a very cold climate require high quality lubricating oil meeting to the refrigeration units manufacturer’s specification, low temperature diesel, a diesel fuel heater and low temperature-resistant anti-freezing fluid.
• For temperature control, the refrigeration units should not be allowed to shut down automatically with the diesel engine.
Using Refrigeration Units for Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV)
• When the transporting cargoes required positive temperatures (≥ 0°C), truck refrigeration units with hot gas heating is recommended.
If Truck Refrigeration Units in a Hot Temperature:
• Refrigeration Units which operate in a very hot climate require high-quality lubricating oil meeting to the specification of truck refrigeration units manufacturer
• The Refrigeration Units equipped with Start-Stop mechanisms should not be allowed to stop during temperature control use with frozen products onboard.
• The vehicle or truck should be parked in the shade.
When Loading and Unloading:
• Do not plug the evaporator outlet with the loaded goods.
• Make sure that air circulation is unobstructed in vehicle.
When Transporting Fresh Products (e.g. Fruit, Vegetable):
• The vehicle should be defrost manually after 30 minutes of loading.
When Transporting Frozen Products:
• If the humidity in vehicle is too high, running a manual defrost after 30 minutes loading.
• Shut down the truck refrigeration unit when you open the doors for loading and unloading, in order to avoid excessive frosting of the evaporator.
When Transporting Ice Cream:
• If the doors are to be opened frequently, please use the protective curtains
• Shut down the refrigeration unit when you open the doors for loading and unloading.
For urban transport:
• Please use the protective curtains.
• Shut down the refrigeration unit when you open the doors.
• Before loading, please pre-refrigerate the vehicle body to a temperature at least as low as that of the goods to be transported.
For Long Distance Transport:
• Check out the level of refrigeration oil and antifreeze fluid.
• Check that the truck refrigeration unit is operating normally.
• If the truck refrigeration units have any problem, please contact the nearest service center, or send us email 24-hours-a-day: INFO@GUCHEN.COM
, as soon as possible.
• Guchen as the best truck refrigeration unit supplier, our technical engineers suggestion that you should take regular maintenance of your truck refrigeration unit, in order to avoid any unnecessary problems.