PD-07 bus A/C VS BD-06 Bus Airconditioning
PD-07 bus A/C and BD-06 bus A/C are all mainly used for 10-12 meter city bus or 11-13 meter coach, their cooling capacity are all up to 37.2 KW or 32,000 Kcal/h, 127,000 BTU, their refrigerant all use R134a, original imported Bock 40 655K compressor
, they are all based on rooftop mounted bus air conditioner, but what is the difference between PD-07 bus air conditioning and BD-06 bus air conditioning? In this article, Guchen industry's technical engineers will introduce it to you in detail.
Difference Between PD-07 and BD-06 Bus Air Conditioner
PD-07 rooftop air conditioner for bus using Micro-channel Heat Exchanger, it is refer to Multi-flow condenser (MFC).
BD-06 rooftop air conditioner for bus using cooper tube and fin type heat exchanger, it is refer to Copper and fin Condenser (CFC).
PD-07 bus air conditioning adopts Multi-Flow-Condenser, increasing 30% heat exchange efficiency than BD-06 bus air conditioning, smaller volume and higher performance. BD-06 bus A/C adopts CFC with more stable cooling performance and widely use. But what is advantage and weakness between Multi-Flow Condenser and Copper and Fin Condenser?
Advantage and Weakness Between PD-07 and BD-06 Bus Air Conditioning
Here also need to clear the features of our PD series and BD series bus air conditioning for your choosing in the future orders from customers: (This is also suitable for all PFD series and BFFD series bus air conditioning )
1. Increasing 30% heat exchange efficiency than BD-06 Bus A/C
2. Less weight than BD-06 Bus airconditioner
3. Less refrigerant charge than BD-6 Bus A/C
4. Pouplar technology of Thermoking, Spheros, etc. Will be the common using in future production of bus A/C.
Not recommended for the seaside cities due to the salt corrosion, though we have the first class anti-corrosion technology than other manufacturers.
1. Stable and Qualified technology for the bus A/C coil
2. Common using by bus manufacturers
3. Widely use for different environment.
1. Heavy than PD-07 bus A/C, not suitable for Euro market due to the requirement of improved emission standard of Euro V, Euro VI.
2. More refrigerant charge than PD bus A/C, it need 13.5 KG R304a refrigerant than 13KG refrigerant of PD-07 bus airconditioning.