How to Daily Repair Bus Air Conditioning
Routine maintenance bus air conditioning system
, periodic repair truck air conditioner, and maintenance van air conditioner, even how to daily repair transport air conditioner, and all-electric bus air conditioning, Guchen’s technology staffer will introduce it in detail. Please according to the following steps:
Item A: Once per day
● Whether the installed compressor is reliable and fastened (or not)
● Whether the bus air conditioning system is with abnormal sounds (or not)
● Whether the manipulator's information are normally displayed
Item B: Once per week
● Whether the belt is damaged;
● whether the condenser fan and evaporator blower's operation are normal;
● Check the radiator fins of condenser, and clean it according to the actual demand.
Item C: Once per month
Please perform Item B firstly, then:
● Check the quantity of refrigerant;
● Check whether all joints have leakage or not
● Check whether the compressor oil level is normal;
● Check the fan's air flow is normal;
● Check whether the fixed pipe system is reliable and secure
Item D: Once every three months
Please perform Item C firstly, then:
● Clean or replace the return air grille
● Checking out whether the blower motor's working situation is normal;
● Carefully check all electric components.
Item E: Once every per year
● Please perform Item D firstly, then:
● Replace or supplement refrigeration oil;
● Leakage inspection and repairing for all all bus air conditioning system
● Clean the evaporator;
● checking and repairing all installed and fixed joints
● When the air conditioning system is not used, operate it about 15 minutes monthly;
If necessary, send it to the point of service for total maintenance.
Start bus air conditioning system and observe the sight glass from the return air inlet, if the liquid level is clear, no bubbles or air bubbles appear occasionally in 45 seconds, indicating sufficient refrigerant; If there are a lot of steam bubbles indicating lack of refrigerant, hence, leakage checking and refrigerant charge are necessary.
Run the bus air conditioning system 20 minutes, then stopped, observe oil level from compressor's liquid mirror, the requirement of compressor oil level should be not less than 1/4 of the liquid mirror, otherwise, you need to add it. At the same time, observing the compressor oil’s color, further more, starting the bus air conditioning system and observing the sight glass from the return air inlet, if there are some dark oil stain appear on the glass, indicating the compressor oil has deteriorated and contaminated, need replacing. Therefor, please recovering refrigerant, dumping compressor oil, cleaning the inner circulatory system of the bus air conditioning, and then please refilling refrigerant oil and compressor oil
1. Remove the condenser fan or protect it with plastic sheeting
2. Washing the radiating fins with high-pressure water, Note to control the water pressure and avoid damage the radiating fins. If the blockage is very serious, need to scrape off the oil stain and then clean them with neutral detergent
The Condenser and The Evaporator Structural of the Bus Air Conditioning System
1. Evaporator Blower 2. Evaporator Coil 3.Filter Dryer 4.Condenser Coil 5.Condenser Housing 6. Condenser Fans 7.Evaporator Housing
8. Fresh Air System
The cleaning steps of bus air conditioner's evaporator
1.Remove the evaporator blower or with plastic sheeting cover, in order to protect the blower
2.The electrical box and return air system should be wrapped up with plastic sheeting, to protect it from water entering.
3.And the other way is the same as the method of cleaning the condenser.
Guchen is the leading bus air conditioning manufacturer in China, hence if you have any questions for your bus air conditioner, all-electric bus air conditioning, minibus/ van air conditioner,
or truck air conditioner, 12V DC powered air conditioner, please for free contact our technology service department through firstname.lastname@example.org
, or online service, we will make every effort to serve you. Thanks for reading.
Key words: bus air conditioner repair,bus A/C maintenance,bus HVAC maintenance,transport air conditioner maintenance,Routine Repair bus air conditioning,truck air conditioner repair,truck air conditioner maintenance,van air conditioner repair